Assignment #8: HLTH Reflection Essay
Prompt: After completing the module assignments and essay, reflect on your experiences, growth and challenges with critical reading, writing and thinking. Respond to some or all of the questions below in an essay that focuses on what has been most relevant to your growth during this module.
Length: 1-2 pages (500-750) words
1. Reflect on your learning environment, time management, and other factors that influenced your progress. What is working well? What will you continue to work on? What resources can you seek out for assistance?
2. Discuss your level of engagement with the module content. How did you connect with the learning resources? How did your thinking extend or change throughout the module? How did your critical thinking develop as a result?
3. Refer to the ACLT course objectives (in syllabus) and explore your progress and challenges. Which objectives do you feel confident with? Which objectives will need more attention? How will you address those objectives that are more challenging?
4. Use examples from the module essay as ‘evidence’ of your growth and development. What are you most proud of? What did you feel challenged by?
5. Describe your goals for the upcoming learning modules and assignments. What do you plan to work on? What do you hope to achieve?
Use the Essay Structure resource, along with the strategies from the LUMEN Resource modules to guide your essay structure and organization.
Include an original title (not “Module One Reflection” or “Reflection Essay”)
Use MLA Style to format your essay (see “MLA Format” in LUMEN Resource)
Compose a thesis statement that captures the key factors in your growth and development during this learning module.
Support your thesis statement with examples from your own writing, from the learning resources, and other relevant sources.
Cite all sources using MLA style in-text citations
Include an MLA Style Works Cited page
Here are the links to the articles you will need to integrate as evidence in my essay