The final submission should include in one word processed document your MLA Cover Page; the completed outline; the five page, 12-font, double-spaced, and documented research paper; and a works cited page.
Hi I just want to put all the requirements here so you know exactly what I need, these are my teachers instructions. It has to follow my outline, but please rewrite it if you need to do so! every paragraph has to have a source, statistic and person who has experienced abuse as an example, which was really hard to find! I have the full list of things I need I will put it here. I only have 4 sources, but you can add more if you need, if anything is confusing please let me know! I don’t want to waste my money haha
1. The outline should be a copied and pasted into a word document from the research paper assignment in Unit VI and filled in with the information for your paper.
2. Attention Grabber: The outline should begin with a victim’s story in order to evoke pathos in the reader.
3. The introduction should have background information that connects the victim’s story to the thesis statement.
4. Thesis Statement should list three topics given in the same order as given in the wiki sign in and name the three relief organizations and should be one sentence.
5. Body Paragraphs: There should be four body paragraphs that begin with a topic sentence that mentions the topic for the paragraph from the thesis statement and in the same order given in the thesis statement.
6. Support: Each paragraph should have three different sources, a statistic, and an example of a testimonial from someone who has had this experience and meets all other criteria given in the outline. If you need to add a source or more to meet the criteria, do so and add the source to the works cited page.
7. Citation: The names of the authors, the names of the articles, and the page numbers in parenthesis are given in each paragraph after each line item.
8. Conclusion: Repeats the thesis statement, gives a statement of significance from each body paragraph, and closes with a universal thought and call to action.
9. Should be Written in Third Person
10. Should be Written in Present Tense / Review Subject Verb Agreement
11. All Grammar and Mechanical Errors Corrected
12. Review all Comma Usage