HEALTH CARE ACCESS AND QUALITY
TOPIC: HEALTH CARE ACCESS AND QUALITY
ARTICLE: Healthy People 2023
Complete the following requirements under: Health Care Access And Quality
1. Answer all questions/criteria with explanations and detail.
a. Correctly identify your assigned social determinant. Briefly define the determinant and describe how it impacts healthcare outcomes.
b. Select an objective related to your assigned social determinant from the Healthy People website linked above. Identify the status of the objective and the population to whom the objective applies.
c. Provide at least three appropriate questions related to the chosen objective that the NP could incorporate into the health history and interview to assess the client and family.
d. Identify at least two online, national, or local resources and explain how the resources could help meet the chosen objective for at-risk clients or families.
2. Integration of Evidence: Integrate relevant scholarly sources as defined by program expectations.
a. Cite a scholarly source in the initial post.
b. Cite a scholarly source in one faculty response post.
c. Cite a scholarly source in one peer post.
d. Accurately analyze, synthesize, and/or apply principles from evidence with no more than one short quote (15 words or less) for the week.
e. Include a minimum of two different scholarly sources per week. Cite all references and provide references for all citations.
3. Engagement in Meaningful Dialogue: Engage peers and faculty by asking questions, and offering new insights, applications, perspectives, information, or implications for practice:
a. Peer Response: Respond to at least one peer on a topic other than the initially assigned topic.
b. Faculty Response: Respond to at least one faculty post.
c. Communicate using respectful, collegial language and terminology appropriate to advanced nursing practice.
4. Professionalism in Communication: Communicate with minimal errors in English grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation.
5. Reference Citation: Use current APA format to format citations and references and is free of errors.
REMEMBER TO PREPARE 2 PEER RESPONSE FOR THIS 2 TOPIC 1. ECONOMIC STABILTIY
2. SOCIAL COMMUNITY CONTEXT