Choose one person in your family, a friend, or former classmate who you grew up with or who is around your age. In this paper you will discuss the similarities and differences in culture between the person you have chosen and yourself. Be sure to discuss any childhood influences in the media, from school, or from peers. List any age, gender, language, religion, ethnic, race, intellectual or other cultural differences discussed in the textbook.
This should be a two to four-page assessment of yourself and this person you have chosen. The format should be Times new Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced with 1 inch margins around the page. The assignment will be due on Friday, October 23, 2020 by 11:59 pm in the Week 7 Module. It should be uploaded to this assignment in a Word document or PDF.
-My friend name is Andrea and she has been my best friend since age 12 and have been best friends for 24 years now.
– We are like night and day.
– I am the nice one and she is the bad ass, lol.
– We are the same because we both have a good heart and very supportive families.
– Our families are very traditional and we celebrate all major holiday’s together as a family.
– Both our families know that it is a must to cater to and always respect the eldest in the family.
– We are both 36 year old African American women.
– As a teen we were easily influenced by rap videos etc.
– We were both peer pressured by older teens at school to smoke marijuana
– My family is Baptist and Andrea family is Catholic.
– I have a lot of patience and can be too nice to people most of the time.
– Andrea don’t take any mess from people and has very little patience.
(Please feel free to add to my story to extended it a little)