Support your rationale with a specific company or organization. Your discussion company must not be an example company on the identical topic from the ebook; you cannot use the same company in the discussion participation as the assigned company of the projects in this course. Apply the 4 integral parts “Statements, support, in-text citations and references” in your discussion participation.
What you need to prepare:
- Your response should include theory and an emphasis on application.I’m not interested in reading long posts. I’m looking for understanding and learning, not a paper.
Scenario: You are asked by the senior leadership of your current or previous employer to review the existing strategy and write a summary describing the potential strategic implications brought about by a recent current event (e.g., financial, health, weather, regulatory, etc.). In addition, you are asked to provide recommendations based on your findings.
- Begin with a brief introduction describing your understanding of what an organization’s strategy should include.
- Provide a short description of a current event that changed the overall strategy of the organization. Discuss that event and its implications in your own words.
- What were the original strategic management plans of the organization before that event?
- Describe the strategic changes and/or implications that the event has caused to the organization?
- Discuss the current or expected impact these changes may have, positively or negatively impacted on the current strategy of the organization? Why?
- Briefly describe the organization’s competitive advantages or disadvantages prior to the event.
- Discuss the impact of the event related changes and how the organization can regain or increase their competitive advantage.